Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Haven't noticed. i'm 7 in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Digital Jedi posted:

I'm 99% sure that was former UFC Fighter Keith Jardine. Pleasant surprise and yea that whole scene was brutal as hell. Loved it

Yeah it was, he was in Birdbox too

Madani's eyebrows are the second best character this season

Rocksicles fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Jan 18, 2019

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Halloween Jack posted:

Me too, but it's kind of gauche to brag about it.

Well i rounded down to the nearest 7...

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Episode 10 is hectic.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spuckuk posted:

Two episodes in and friends, it is good.

I'm half way through the finale. It's solid all the way through.

Pilgrim and Billy are really good.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Early punisher season 2 is a good idea for a movie or two, bloated tremendously with ineffective attempts at pathos and pretty weak b plots. Just endless Netflix Marvel style bloat.

You should stop watching shows when you're asleep.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I don't know how many times Frank gets hit in the head with something made of metal. But it's gotta be more than a hundred.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

McSpanky posted:

In the trailer for season 2 it showed Jigsaw mostly healed with just a relatively mild scar instead of something more expected of the savage ground-glass cheese grating he received, does this at least get a good explanation?

They just gave him some hosed up scars, and a hosed up brain. So he's more like a wounded veteran with ptsd, it works.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

BiggerBoat posted:

One more question:

why did Pilgrim shoot Marlena in the woods? For failing?

Seemed to come out of nowhere.

Exposure, they had no idea if she'd talked.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Not even remotely accurate.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i know someone who fell through a 2nd storey window, and all he got was a perma bump on his head about the size of a pea and a broken wrist.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

bring back old gbs posted:

pretty sure they were doing an actual page from a comic with that last shot. It was way too specific. I thought the very end was apt, this entire thing was an origin story and now he's out there being "comics Punisher" cartoonishly murdering everybody with no grey zone. It just didn't make sense with it being so abrupt, its like where you'd expect him to end up if the girl died. But she lived, and the protagonist's kids lived, and they did the tough guy 'respectful nod from a distance'.

Makes me think they changed the ending to be a bit happier than it was originally even if it didnt mesh with the sting as nicely

It's basically Punisher War Zone #1, but he had uzi's on the cover.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

I think they missed a bit.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

he attempts suicide after fighting Spider-Man and a random passerby mentions that “only a fool would think he could beat Spider-Man”

Though to be fair in the comics Black Mariah got her name because she was a 300 lbs black woman that drove around in an old psych asylum ambulance(otherwise called a black Mariah).

According to popular legend, the van got the name from a big scary black lady who had a boarding house in Boston. We called the police van's in England Black Mariahs when i was growing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I think my copy of JJ3 is broken, because i'm enjoying it. How do i get my money back?