Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

you guys still whining about not enjoying a good tv show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Alan_Shore posted:

I thought in DD Gao was Triads and Nobu was the Hand. She wasn't presented as the Hand in DD was she?

Christ if you think this is good TV I don't wanna imagine what your bad TV is.

Another Period, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Right.

Time for Punisher.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

sexpig by night posted:

The climax of episode 3

I'm done. It was amazing. like even more than everything else of Marvel has done.

What was the ep3 climax everyone is down on, I don't recall anything bad standing out.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Oh yeah, it's the same universe, even the same universe as Thor and Hulk fighting on another planet.

Which is loving weird, but it is.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

Oh poo poo, forgot that had started.

Really enjoyed the first couple of years of the comic before it turned to trash.

There a thread yet? I want to post somewhere that i think amy acker is being typecast as Marvel mutant mother, but apparently it's not her it's a different actress?

this is the fun stuff we can discuss when we get a thread.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

It's here! Who is watching?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Yeah this is a lot better than S1. I'm liking the Mary stuff.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Done. I enjoyed that a lot. Nowhere near top netflix marvel, but so much better than season 1.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

BSam posted:

Done. I enjoyed that a lot. Nowhere near top netflix marvel, but so much better than season 1.

Sorry, I thought I was done, but the last few seconds are loving amazing. Hahaha.

Now I'm done.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

As Nero Danced posted:

Does Danny actually use the fist for anything meaningful this season (or hell, on someone else) or is it just his flashlight/door opener again?

Very first scene, he punches a truck.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Lesss than an hour away now

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

The Bullseye stuff I'm really enjoying.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Milo and POTUS posted:

They better do something. I don't even remember the villain for season 2 at all compared to 1

it was her mum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Sammus posted:

I assume Fisk had her killed after Dex went to her and told her he was falling apart. She was dead before she "froze him out." That was Fisk's men who sent that message.

Yeah it took a while before I realised that's what happened.