Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

enraged_camel posted:

Is this true? Pretty funny if so.

I think This Film Is Not Yet Rated is on Netflix, its a good documentary, if. A bit old now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I was really sad when Killgrave made Rueben kill himself, but Jesus is Robyn annoying and awful after it happens. I definitely like that the show isn't afraid to do bad things to characters who are innocent while the annoying and awful ones stick around. Just like in real life!!!

I really, really loved Jessica Jones and I'm gonna watch Daredevil now because JJ was so amazing. I don't really care about Daredevil but I'll give him a chance. I also didn't care about Green Arrow or Flash until I watched those shows, so :shrug:

JJ is the better show, but DD is more fun, if that makes sense.

I'm currently rewatching now and "give me a red" is still cool as gently caress. I love this show, but holy poo poo they have to do something about the jumping/flying effects for next season.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

computer parts posted:

BURBANK, Calif., April. 1, 2015

this is why april fools is terrible and gently caress these people.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer

enraged_camel posted:

They wouldn't have renewed it for a second season if it wasn't extremely popular.

they gave that show with the magic gypsy thieves and weird vampires three seasons

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Plus the editor actually says something like, "I just cashed in my last favor" or something to that effect

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I'm suspicious that this is just an update of that terrible april fools prank.