Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tasslex
Apr 23, 2003

He's watching YOU

I really hope this show is good. With everything that Netflix has announced I'm most excited for Jessica Jones because of how loving good Alias was (and my hopes for Tennant as Purple Man*), but this section of the Marvel universe starts here and it needs to deliver to make that be a good showing.

When I watched the costume reveal in the first seconds it really made me think of Deadpool because of the body armor/tactical qualities, as like others I'd thought something more like ... t-shirt material was what Daredevil would wear. I'll give it a chance though, it will look very different in motion. It can't be as bad as Deathlok Costume Mk1 from AoS last year versus this week's Mk2 costume.
Thanks for taking a half an hour of my life away, I clicked this and ended up reading almost the entire first page. Holy poo poo why would anyone ever become a lawyer.

*Only known Tennant as Tenth Doctor? Let me fix that for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoUdPin-dhU

tasslex fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU