Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007
It's a tube, and in my experience it clogs up the whole loving time. When it does, run a flame along the metal, the dried glue burns off with a lovely plume of black smoke, and the tube usually starts flowing again.

After a few months, chuck it in the bin and get a normal bottle of plastic glue (like Tamiya) that comes with a brush applicator. Or don't chuck it in the bin, transfer the glue into a normal bottle with a brush applicator.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007

Radiation Cow posted:

Finally calling her done. Learned a lot, had a ton of fun playing with pigments and very pleased with the end result. Could definitely gently caress around more with the hair and face, but I'm lazy.

I'll strongly encourage anyone interesting as painting as the hobby itself to try 75mm scale. There's so much space to gently caress around, and the bigger scale is more forgiving of dodgy brush control.

This is great. The NMM is cool but i really like the texture on the cloth and leather.

Beffer
Sep 25, 2007

Flipswitch posted:

Anyone have a specific recommendation tutorial for OSL? Thinking of trying it for the first time on my jedi hunters.

Not a tutorial as such, but Sorastro did a great blow by blow for a heavy OSL mini recently:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVmwJ67jw8E