Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
I had the exact same problem with a can of primer for my new Tyrannocites. All dusty and flakey and awful. I had always used simple green, but it took a while and wasn't great. For this one I tried out Super Clean. After a day the bad paint just fell right off. The plastic was perfect. Use it.

edit: vvv Yeah, I know that NOW. vvv

Master Twig fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Mar 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Crosspostin from the 40k thread. Had this model over a year and finally got around to painting it.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Don't use purple power or simple green.

Use Super Clean.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I'm starting a Skaven themed 40k army. I'll be using a Grey Seer as a Librarian.

I was satisfied with it until I took a picture and saw it in richer detail. It's decent but I can definitely see some parts of it I need to improve.

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

SRM posted:

I feel like he needs to look more "40k" since a scrawny little rat in a robe isn't gonna pass as a T4 3+ model.

He gets those stats from magic. :colbert:

Unfortuanately I haven't found a rat model that looks like a Psyker, but also as tough as a space marine.

I will be using this guy from Mantic as the datasmith woth the Kastellan robots. He'll be my next model to paint.

Master Twig fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jul 30, 2015

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Just use super clean to get it off. I've had that take even the toughest of paints off of plastics. Seriously, it's the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

Crossposting from the 40k thread. This is my Space Marines, Skitarii, Cult Mech converted into Skaven army.

Master Twig fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Dec 11, 2015