Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irish Legend
Aug 12, 2011

big_g posted:

I had some time tonight to get some more base coat on the Ghostkeel. Starting to come together a bit more now.

This is totally killer. If you like internet points, I would post it on coolminiornot when you are done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irish Legend
Aug 12, 2011

I picked up this guy on pretty deep discount a while back, and time has come to get him painted for a con in a couple weeks. I wanted to do him as a white/polar bear, and was thinking of basecoating white, light wash of very light blue, and then white highlights over the top. Do you guys think that is the way to go for a polar bearish look?

Irish Legend
Aug 12, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

Phone posting so I can't be arsed to post pics, but polar bears actually have a yellowish hue to their fur.

Fair enough. I was not necessarily going for a realistic look I guess, from and aesthetic standpoint I thought it would look best with the blues undertones.