Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

magnetbox
Jun 7, 2002

I Heart Thomas and Guy-Man
Is the Army Painter's Wolf Grey spray close to GW's russ grey at all?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

magnetbox
Jun 7, 2002

Looking for some advice on painting the "sac" and tube in the model's left hand. I started with bugman's glow and shaded with carrobourg and reikland fleshshade.

Not sure where to go from there.

(not my model)

magnetbox
Jun 7, 2002

mentos posted:

According to the GW Invasion Swarm painting guide: after shading with reikland fleshade you are to:

8) Layer raised areas with Bugman's Glow
9) Highlight with Cadian Fleshtone
10) add Kislev Flesh highlights

I haven't done it myself but the step by step pictures look like what you are trying to achieve. HTH

Thanks! I was considering buying that book just to see if they had anything about that "skin". Appreciated.

magnetbox
Jun 7, 2002

Painting a squat