Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gentleman Blogger
Sep 19, 2003

directions make no sense in the grand scheme of things.
Anyone have any tips on magnetizing old pewter GW Space Marine Terminators? Not the SUPER old one piece ones, but the ones with arms you can swap. I want to magnetize them, but I have heard various accounts of the pewter arms not being held up by the usual magnets due to weight concerns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gentleman Blogger
Sep 19, 2003

directions make no sense in the grand scheme of things.

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

That's the best part about emperor's children, you can paint them crazy rear end colors! The vaporwave a e s t h e t I c look works really well on them, not to mention all the animal prints. I know I've shared this here a few times, but it's hands down my favorite model I've ever painted.

:sickos: slap this beast on The Stage and blast some Merzbow via the built in bluetooth speakers!

Yeah it's a pricey for what it is, but damnit if it isn't cool.

So, on that note, I've never really spoken here about this, but I had a fellow goon, A Mean Cow, aka 3T Studios, aka (EDITED AT MOD REQUEST) from Arizona, make me a sweet loving stage for my GWAR Miniature Game minis, which I had professionally painted. I paid him in full, and even got completion photos from him

but I never got my stage. Apparently he had a breakdown or something? And a bunch of other excuses? I'm ok with him needing time to address his mental health, and he even reached back out after he had lost access to his work email, and like, all his poo poo had fallen apart, but he never shipped me anything. I even bought a bunch of other scenery off him at the time to help his old lady get over the flu or something, some kinda help out. I'm not even mad at this point, because it's been a few years now. (I started in 2018 trying to get it, he was done by mid that year, by Jan 2019, I heard from him one last time, saying he'd get it crated and shipped, and that was it.) I'm out 600 to him for custom work I never saw. But it would have been sick as gently caress to have as a companion piece to the minis, which are rare and expensive.

Gentleman Blogger fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Feb 12, 2021