Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alchahest
Dec 28, 2004
Universal Solvent
I need some help to get to the painting stage - I have a mess of really fine resin minis (from Arena Rex) and am a massive tool when it comes to getting things off of the sprues. This resin stuff is so brittle and tiny compared to good strong metal!

I'd used side cutters previously, but they're too clumsy for the size of the sprues and pieces attached to the sprues. Can anyone recommend some very fine clippers that can be used with this type of medium? And any other tools that might be good to have? (I've got a regular assortment of knives and other things you'd need for working with pewter or a more hardy resin or plastic)

Thanks in advance because I know you guys will have some kind of info for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alchahest
Dec 28, 2004
Universal Solvent
Thanks guys. I'll see if I can find those tweezer-style clippers anywhere, they look about perfect.