Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Well, there's your problem!
Speaking of new players and ranked. I have just finished my Bronze League thing that makes it possible to qualify for Silver League. I used a Benson DD and will now use a Fletcher. Is there anything special I should do as DD in ranked? Usually I prefer to go to the furthest away neutral cap and often take a wide path so I can spot the cap from odd angles before I move into it. Also I try to save smoke for my team BBs abd cruisers when they move out in open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

I wanted the Alaska B, but got dragged into the gambling thingy. Ended up buying 30 Black Friday Premium crates (as a true degenerate 10 at a time).
Got a Cossack DD, a Kaga CV and in the penultimate crate the Alaska. Also got 30 days of premium, some 140k free XP, 7-800 K commander XP and a boatload of different camos. As my one splurge this month, I feel content.

The free XP will help unlock the German TX G.K, so it's ready to be given for free as a special ship once they update that line over new years.

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

10 000 coal from Twitch Prime's monthly drop. That'll do, Amazon.

It’s weird. I claimed mine, but can’t see any rewards in-game. Same with all the New Years codes. They go green and are accepted, but don’t show up in the game itself.

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

I have both researched, but not bought, which I think is enough to get both as special ships. I hope.

Finally started going for the Kremlin and gotta say I love the T8 Vladivostok

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

masterpine posted:

While Clan War-ing, our 12,000 battle 55% WR Des Moines/CA main "discovered" that you can hold down the mouse button to keep firing/sequentially fire.

I have around 3k battles played, and this is news to me! Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iSimian
Jan 19, 2008

Bought 0 crates this year, just took the ones offered by certificates and daily stuff. Snagged a TX Brisbane in the last one, so mission accomplished I guess.