Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
If any US keys come up for grabs, I'd like one. My closed beta bid seems to have ended in failure. Failure and shame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Holy cow?! Someone got enough keys to feed that huge NA key list?

I'm so giving you a random game off steam. Also, whats your steam?

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008

TheFluff posted:

I still won't have enough keys for everyone though :(

But if you insist, http://steamcommunity.com/id/renhanxue/

You still put a huge dent in it. I went from like 22 to number 2. When I get home from work you're getting a random something!

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Jingles has some new WoWS videos up. I'm pretty stoked. Freaking game looks sick.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Goddamn those keys went fast.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008

Magni posted:

Ahaha. Apparently me spending a day telling BB drivers hugging the map edge to hand in their balls was enough for a chatban. :allears:

Achievement unlocked

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
You guys do much in the way of teaming up? Platooning or whatever the nautical equivalent is? I'm wondering if getting 3 goons on voice and just focus firing everything would be very viable. I don't play though, so no idea if the reality of the game makes that a reasonable tactic or not.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Looks like WG has a lot of key give aways planned for this weekend. I'm getting one of those drat things if it's the last thing I do.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Goddammit. Now have to pre-order some ships.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
I got my Omaha tonight!

It is indeed very fight.

This thing is basically the "typical" American cruiser through the rest of the tree, right?

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
looks like today's patch killed the aim mod

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Oh, that fixed it. Ignore me.

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
I need to break myself of a bad battleship habit.

My stupid brain thinks "HEY!! You have a battleship! Big guns, lots of health and armor and sweet sweet secondaries. Wade into the fray and destroy!"

What actually happens is I manage to sink 1 or 2 guys while the other 5 people I've wandered into the midst of shoot/torpedo me into oblivion. Seriously, what's the point of having bad-rear end secondaries if you cant use them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PadreScout
Mar 14, 2008
Turns out the Fuso is not such a great brawler. I tried the secondaries mods with rudder and .. it did not go so well. I pretty much got bitch slapped.

Back to sniping!