Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

I feel like the US equivalent is kinda bad, but maybe because I haven't upgraded any of the equipment on either of them yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

22 Eargesplitten posted:

Yeah, even in my first game I knew not to do that. Peek and poking is difficult with a 50 ton vehicle, let alone a 30,000 one. When I said take cover behind an island before, I meant keeping myself out of the line of fire of one or two ships while I focused the other.

I've done this before to bait two ships into following me into a torpedo trap on my Tenryu. Can anyone do a runthrough of the US and Japan's strengths and weaknesses? I'm basically at the point where I'm deciding where to branch off for each nation.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
I can't believe this happened =(

I was set to get so much XP! High Caliber and Confederate, and this guy just one shots me.

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Accidentally unloaded a full volley of torpedos into the side of a teammate because I was zoomed all the way out. I'm so bad =(

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Do the secondary artillery take on the properties of the AP or HE shell type you choose? Do they actually lead their shots properly?

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
I was clicking through some of the battleship main guns and noticed that some of the chassis upgrades actually increase the dispersion =(

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
I think I made a mistake. I went down both the American and Japanese trees, and now that I'm within reach of Sky Cancer, I can't afford to buy them out of the gate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Mans posted:

So does the Japanese BB get better after the Kawachi because between being gigantic, slow, no range, slow firing and no accuracy i'm really finding it hard to see why i shouldn't sell this.

The Myogi is gigantic, fast, huge range, slow firing and regularly misses shots at 5km, nevermind it's 20km range. I actually get a lot more mileage out of it by knife fighting with literally everyone, including destroyers, and letting your secondary guns do work.