Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Unfortunately, there is no such game as 'World of Submarines.'

demonR6 posted:

Are there submarines?
No! There are no submarines,there never will be, there are no plans to introduce them and no matter how much you ask they will never be added. It has been stated from day one, there is no way to deal with them and they have no intention of introducing them so there we got that out of the way.

This will never stop pissing me off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhelios
May 26, 2013

I said come in! posted:

World of Warplanes was a gigantic disaster, so i'm not nearly as hyped for Warships as I was two years ago. World of Tanks is still really solid though.

It is a different development team as I understand it. Botes is actually good and fun to play*.

*Based on the beta weekends.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

TheFluff posted:

Looks closed to me.
RIP

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Infected posted:

PANSY(NA) or 2PAC(EU) TS will probably be used for botes I venture. Just look in PGS for the respective threads to get the info.

It's in the OP.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

LostCosmonaut posted:

The OP of that thread is a known idiot from the WoT forums. Fun fact: he once threatened to murder another poster for disliking their favorite anime.

Why is a he current poster and not a former poster then? Jesus christ Wargaming is bad.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I'll get you on the list later today. Edit your post for US or EU

Also, the people giving out keys can pick whatever order they want, it's their keys, their rules. But yeah, you're at the end of a relatively short list.

He's on NA.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

This is amazing.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Shalhavet posted:

Has anyone gotten a list of what modifications are worthwhile and which are terrible? The wording on some is poor enough that I can't tell if they nerf or buff stats.

Also, I can't see anyone in Teamspeak. I get the following:

<17:35:10> insufficient client permissions (failed on i_client_max_channel_subscriptions)
<17:35:17> insufficient client permissions (failed on b_channel_join_permanent)

This has been resolved.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Burt posted:

I looked at the EU forums for this and for that, I will never forgive you.

TheFluff posted:

I don't see anything about this on the EU forums.

The first two victims. Patients Zero?

E:

Don't ruin it. Making people go through Wargaming's BS to find the one or two actually useful things is funny.

subhelios fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Apr 6, 2015

subhelios
May 26, 2013

demonR6 posted:

Ha! South East Asia Merchant Navy

It doesn't necessarily have to actually stand for anything though- a reminder that PANSY's actual name is Heer as Volk. Having a sexy acronym is more important than knowing what the acronym means.

E: That being said I cast my vote for SEAMN also.

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Azhais posted:

Any of the premium ships particularly worth owning?

Buy all of them. Play none of them. Continue posting even though you only have a single digit's worth of games :v:

Oh wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

subhelios
May 26, 2013

Applied to boatse.cx as adrudh, it has been a while since I posted in the thread but I've been playing a lot recently trying to actually get decent at the game.