Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Not surprised at the amount of people who are still trying to get their brake-less 30k ton canoe's to poke in/out from behind islands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Usually gift vehicles are sorta poo poo but i'm really liking the Iwaki.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Just the Iwaki.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Yes, focused AA from the Atlanta is devastating.
Avoiding them when playing CV's is generally a good idea.

But focused AA takes control of your main turrets so you're not actually doing the shooting.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Think i'm done trying to get my double on the Yam. The capfast is too strong tonight for those 5 minute queue attempts.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013

McGavin posted:

HAHAHA! HOLY poo poo! THEY GAVE THE WEEKEND TESTERS WHO SNUCK INTO THE ALPHA THE ALPHA REWARD SHIP!

The death pickle. Enjoy it.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013

Gamesguy posted:

I have discovered something amazing.

Destroyers can sit inside smoke and shoot at ships as close as 3km away and not be detected. I just saw a tier 8 American destroyer completely wreck a tier 7 cruiser doing this.

Time to grind US DDs I guess.

At this point its dumb not to exploit DD mechanics.

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013

Crash74 posted:

WG give us some more friggin Gold, You cheap asses! :argh:

Sitting on ~200k xp with 10 days of premium left. :smugdog:

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Have piasters happened yet or are we all still waiting? Trying to find the urge to log in and get the Gearing but the urge ain't there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuco22
Jul 11, 2013
Outside of the Phoenix there hasn't been a particular ship I've disliked in that line. I guess once you get the Des Moines the Baltimore will start to feel sort of underwhelming if you still have it and it still pulls the short straw in MM.