Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Have a smoke. Coffee? You're welcome.
Fun Shoe
Shipwarboating is fun. The sound really makes the game. There's some Tier 2 or 3 US cruiser that has crazy amounts of guns and broadsiding some unsuspecting carrier is just awe-inspiring.

The destroyer play is like playing light tanks on ice skates on a jet powered surfboard while shooting bazookas while farting out smoke screens for all your friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe
Is Gaijin going to put subs in their naval game? I haven't heard much about what they had planned to gently caress up Wargaming's pie.

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe
That was with me and 3 other destroyers. You ended up killing me at last after I killed a battleship and staggered out of the smoke with like 1/50th of my HP.

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe

Adventure Pigeon posted:

These kancolle creeps are going to end up being the new wehraboos.

I always tell them that the IJN punished possession of anime by hanging - I tell them they called it "disgraceful semen paper".

It stops most of them from talking. The rest lose their poo poo.

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe

SuperSix posted:

Is the HMS Hood gonna be in?

Don't see why not. It's easy to model a ship on fire and have it explode.

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe
That's why I always shoot my guns when I'm driving my Destroyer. That 100 hp kill shot always makes the game more fun.

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe

demonR6 posted:

Time to start a botes clan, how about [BONER] we need a good troll acronym that will fly under the radar for a few weeks.

[SMGMA]

[FAART]

[PUPPY], everyone likes puppies, right?

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe

Uranium 235 posted:

PUPPY is a dumb WOT clan and people would think we're related so it would be a bad name

I did not know that. I haven't played WOT since the first month of clan wars. I was about to put PUSSY but I figured it would be unlikely to be approved.

Too bad you can't do STARWARS. Or KLINGON.
SPOCK? Sexual Pillows Overload - Cartoon Kawaii? Sick pubbies own conjugal kimonos?

Republicanus fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Apr 21, 2015

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe
I just want to use the flag I have in KSP - it's from the TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror".

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Republicanus
Oct 16, 2002

Fun Shoe
Any news of War Thunder/Gaijin's version of boats yet?
(Yes, I'm already burned out with Wargaming's grindy progression in .40.)