Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !
Made a gif to celebrate the current CC shitshow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

What are they doing now?

Their community contributors are mass quitting, with the most prominent being Little White Mouse. After she was treated like poo poo by WG employees recently.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

If a better naval mmo was available I would have switched long ago. Sadly War Thunder ships are boring and Gaijin is super scummy too.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

The Napoli's secondary gimmick seems to be straight up better than a full secondary build on the new ITA SAP secondary BB, the Giuseppe Verdi.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

I have decided to fully embrace accelerationism. Harpoon missiles and nuclear subs next pls. Maybe, once Wargaming has ruined everything, there will be space for a good successor.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

kaesarsosei posted:

Yeah this backs up what I've read elsewhere. Pommern might be even better than Rupprecht, but those two plus Paolo are by far the 3 best ships. Also saw a few people suggesting radar Neptune - autowin against any DD and most other cruisers, needs skill and luck to beat BBs. Agir feels like it might also be decent although probably strictly worse than Pommern and Rupprecht.

Always go Pommern in Brawl.

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

I'm still so torn about dumping a ton of resources into the Kitakami.

Played it during Alpha/Beta and I know it's not great and probably worse with the new reloading mechanic. But nostalgia is one helluva drug...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

[...]or just for making pubbies so incandescently angry they'll write you a John Galt monologue after the game.

You convinced me. I'm dumping my resource stash on it.