Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Burt posted:

So is the aiming mod no more then? I can't hit a loving thing now I have been using it!!!

Reinstall it like you did the first time and it should work again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
This has been a trying evening getting the St. Louis maxed out.

Everyone is awful. Botebad.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
That would have no real change most of the time, but you would see the really good CV players completely crush matches even harder than they do now.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Gotta spend 20 or so battles trying to wrap up that 300k damage DD mission.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

NTRabbit posted:

rip chair

shut the gently caress up NTRabbit

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Friend, it is always the weekend.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

MikeC posted:

Just watched Jingle's Hood video. That sigma looks a lot like German sigma. What is the Hood supposed to be good at?

Making money for WG.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
uhhh, used TEAANDMEDALS this morning. already had the Dreadnaught, and got the week premium and 3700 doubloons total.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Hi burt.

Also yeah that is like 4 days of coal.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Yolomon Wayne posted:

i did.
i went straight when going dark, then turned, then ate a center broadside.
twice.

This is not that hard, especially against slower cruisers and BBs. I aim at where they were headed using the aimpoint on the minimap. Can even get DDs if you lead correctly. Also if you aren't doing this during low visibility weather events I will yell at you in chat.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Aramoro posted:

I think it's interesting that WG put a ship with 0 Rudder shift in the game, just Jean Barts driving forwards and backwards all day.

Don't need turning when my JB is crammed in hard against the side of a rock.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Anyone that tries to play JB as an open water boat can just go right to hell though.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Yeah most kids grow out of that around 5.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
80KFOLLOWERSTOTWEET

New code went up a short time ago

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

Aramoro posted:

Here's a code

22NYN-MWYXA-H4ETY

22NYA-NH8WU-MBMHG

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost

wdarkk posted:

So I have plenty of Research Points and I have Ohio already. Any reason NOT to get the Paolo Emilio?

Because you could get a Druid instead.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
If you are chilling in smoke, they can still determine where you are a few ways. Mini map will still have last spotted position, and you can aim from mini map if you are that sweaty. If your AA is on they can still see where the tracers are coming from and splat ya. Ditto if you are still shooting they can see where your shells are appearing and aim in. Gotta keep repositioning in your own smoke, consider still turning AA off if the CV is horny for you.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
lmao

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
TY Bezos Boxes.

180 + 90 days premium and a Duke Of York.

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
Sherman is great at dumping dps at anything in range of its guns. It's a smoke sitting or island humping dd at heart. SAP and HE combo let's you farm just about anything that wanders into your range. Hydro can help with cap fights, hunting dds in smoke and keeping safe from torpa when you are vulnerable. Torps are a joke with 1 fixed launcher per side. Not my fave boat, but it is very good at its job

Trump is about attacking in different ways. Decent guns but bad dpm. Kinda bad torps, again with awful angles, but fast reload. Airstrikes are much smaller than Dutch cruisers, and 10km range, but they land much quicker. You lose most dd on dd engagements, but you are great at harassing anything larger. Just keep turning for torps, spamming airstrikes, and taking a fee pot shots once in a while to help keep fires going. I like the Tromp a lot, but it takes work to get all its different attacks to land.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chair In A Basket
Aug 6, 2005

I'm basically Jesus.

Nap Ghost
You get to uninstall it again in 3 weeks, which is kinda special.