Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

I know how much you like ponies so I got you a ponies avatar bro
Should I sell my Benson to help fund a Fletcher, or am I going to regret it later?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

I'm pretty close to getting my Montana, am I going to regret selling my Iowa to fund it? I would think they would play similarly enough that having one big US battleship would be all I'd need...

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

What's the best credit-farming ship these days? I seem to be getting more and more T7 games in my Murmanks which is decidedly unfun...

I don't really like the idea of paying $50 for a fake internet boat, is the molotov a decent choice if you play smart, or do you spend most of your time getting dunked by T8s? Bite the bullet and go for a scharn or atago?

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

I just got my Udaloi rounded out, they better not nerf it into the ground... what is the final range going to be with AFT and the GFS upgrade?

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

Finally got the Khab tonight and hoo boy I forgot how bad playing a DD is without Last Stand. Burning a few dragon flags tomorrow so I can get that and AFT back tomorrow...getting your engine knocked out twice in 15 seconds by German BB secondaries is just grand.

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

:suicide:

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

zao is :black101:

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

that poor Atlanta

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

:negative:

Is the molotov a fun ship? I'm thinking of picking up something to play with my buddy who's in T6 but I don't want to buy something that will be unfun when uptiered like my poor dusty murmansk.

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

this patch is a disaster, I used to not have to see goddamn anime boats and now I do how do I fix this and turn them back into normal myoko's

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

I had my best game ever this weekend, 320k in a yamato.

We lost :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Third Man
Nov 5, 2005

I haven't played this game in over a year but am thinking about picking it back up again, should I expect any major mechanics changes, or will I be able to figure things out again in a few matches?