Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Is the Zao still a good tier X cruiser or has it been power creeped to hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

If your boat says its main guns are dual purpose for AA do you need to do something so that they shoot at air? Or can I continue to shoot at boats with my main guns and they just magically also work against air?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Does this game have submarines yet and if so do they rage the playerbase?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Very nice, maybe its time to play this a bit as a tube loving seaman

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Hmm how the poo poo do you get a submarine.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Ugh yeah I figured that out, I am just earning my base XP in CV's.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Remember why this game frustrated me a bunch when I played long ago. BB drivers afraid to get their pretty ships scratched at all costs. CVing is pretty fun these days.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Haven't played this game much in years and really know nothing about it, but aftering playing around with CVs for awhile I'll say that being able to just fly around the map spotting everything with no cost seems like a broken thing to me.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Bought the $75 christmas box special, I got 180 Days premium a T9, T8 and T5 premium ships and a bunch of flags. I guess that is good value? Could of used some Doubloons over some of these flags though.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I got a Congress and a Jean Bart then some t5 UK cruiser.

I'm bad at battleships and also don't really like them which sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Stanley Pain posted:

There are a ton of incredibly toxic asshats in the game. Pretty much any multiplayer game does. Best to ignore 'em

Anything WGing has a special breed of nazi sympathizing shitheads.