Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Psychosis

Celluloid Sam posted:

hi can i post here in gbs with you cool dudes

No.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

sorry about your lost

fuck. marry. t-rex

Just flipping through the channels, and Broad City comes on. I see two women and a black man on screen, and my interest is initially piqued. Thinking quickly: Would, would, haha would (I'm gay :)). Unfortunately they keep talking, and never start having sex. 1 out of 5 stars. :gas:

i am he

GEExCEE posted:

Lena Dunham spends her free hours incubating a homonculous in order to defend the non-Jewish-or-Puerto-Rican section of Williamsburg, only to have the golem break loose of its shackles and wreak havoc in Union Pool

lol

Ace of Baes
stop eating pizza and go the gym and drink a glass of water and achieve gains and rape women

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bwatts

who hates broad city? sociopaths

im cute

i would gently caress the ladies but "im gay" haha

EDIT:

nice

GEExCEE

BYOB Monica posted:

who hates broad city? sociopaths

Robin Thicke, Pharrell, and Marvin Gaye's ghost got a girl really drunk and took her back to their hotel room where they watcheed an episode of Broad City, and they didn[t laugh once

joke_explainer

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I have 4 solid reasons I can't look a woman in the eyes, and only two of them have to do with her breasts.

gently caress. marry. t-rex's reasons:

1. terrified of breasts
2. worried breasts are going to come alive and bite them if they look a woman in the eye
3. thinks looking people in the eye will steal soul
4. deep shame prevents them from lifting head

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GBS: the skeleton has a skeleton. Haha. It wouldn't have happened if the skeleton had a gun

bwatts

everyone thinks skeletons are a stupid gbs joke, and they are, but there's an entire gangtag for skeletons in byob.

mycophobia
I don't know what you're talking about

fuck. marry. t-rex

BYOB Monica posted:

everyone thinks skeletons are a stupid gbs joke, and they are, but there's an entire gangtag for skeletons in byob.

The skeletons are INSIDE the forum :ohdear:

I'm pretty sure bone buds is just a underground swingers club though

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

BYOB Monica posted:

Skeletons are universally loved

----------------

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN
i'm clairvoyant or something

Spanish Manlove posted:

The Something Awful Forums > User > Post history

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3705856

treasure bear

you spent too long in there

Spanish Manlove

HAILGAYSATAN

Cumt posted:

you spent too long in there

i wake up in a cold sweat at nights from cuck gay nightmares and I see the faces of the banned throughout the waking day on people in the street, but don't worry because it'll all be over soon when they find my dead body hanging from the rafters in the showers at the Y

Pedantra

by Lowtax

Miss Psychosis posted:

GBS > E/N > I lacked secure attachment as a child and thankfully it didn't really affect me.

----------------

dogcrash truther

Miss Psychosis posted:

GBS > E/N > I lacked secure attachment as a child and thankfully it didn't really affect me.

Korean Boomhauer
new gbs meme b-storm station: pegging hill

Korean Boomhauer

Blue Wher posted:

It's ok, I guess, but the fox running around in circles is an obviously superior fursona.

i have been staring at that av for 3 hours trying to see its b-hole and i dont know if the person who made itk added one??????????? hosed up if true . . . .

a fragile ego

can i be the first person probated in gbs

dogcrash truther

Korean Boomhauer posted:

new gbs meme b-storm station: pegging hill

dogcrash truther
using photoshop so it looks like peggy is railing hank, bobby, dale, etc.

dogcrash truther
the episode where hank gets raped by the dolphin only you replace the dolphin with peggy. you might be asking yourself: is this a request? is dogcrash truther request that i, the reader, make a gif where peggy "pegs" hank hill? the answer is yes

dogcrash truther
base gif

dogcrash truther
aybe grab the peggy from this one. i don';t know

bwatts

wow you're really thriving as a poster in gbs. why don't you go do it for real and leave byob alone

tao of lmao

*shaking, gun in hand* i don't know which one to shoot

Piso Mojado

Vendor Trash posted:

both

dogcrash truther

BYOB Monica posted:

wow you're really thriving as a poster in gbs. why don't you go do it for real and leave byob alone

Ok

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

Vendor Trash posted:

lol

fuck. marry. t-rex

Duuuhh GBS is so bad I wouldn't want to post there tons of times for years guh I definitely registered on this site for byob the chill forum *drooling* and not cuz I red gbs

im cute

Duuuhh GBS is so bad I wouldn't want to post there tons of times for years guh I definitely registered on this site for byob the chill forum *drooling* and not cuz I red gbs

this, but like, ironically.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

google THIS

if you've ever posted in GBS you're not allowed to make fun of it sorry guys but those are the laws the comedy gods handed down to us

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

google THIS posted:

if you've ever posted in GBS you're not allowed to make fun of it sorry guys but those are the laws the comedy gods handed down to us

why would anyone want to make fun of it? Jealousy?

----------------

i am he

I love gbs

fuck. marry. t-rex

les fleurs du mall posted:

why would anyone want to make fun of it? Jealousy?

I think that people who make fun of gbs are just trying to distract others from the hurt they have inside. It's most obvious in byob however

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
gbs...eh...it's -- it's okay

• Locked thread