Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Wormskull posted:

There's a mod that lets you "upgrade" one way roads to a new direction if you need to.

It also lets you upgrade two-way to one-way and vice versa and is pretty much fantastic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agnostalgia
Dec 22, 2009

Frog Act posted:

:agreed:

so anyone got a good idea as to why my oldest and most generic industrial district seems to be going under? the population keeps growing and it should be able to sustain job growth is it because I built a college and now everyone is going to work in offices and poo poo?

it doesn't seem to be traffic problems b/c what congestion i have seems to be concentrated largely around the residential/commercial downtown interchange onto the roads that take you to industrial districts

Probably overeducation, it seems like some of the dirty industry always die off and get replaced as more of your population gets educated and doesn't want to fill the low education job slots. Or at least it does for me.

• Locked thread