Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

probably it wasn't connected properly to roads

someone told me that you could make parks that are just connected by footpaths rather than roads by placing a road, placing the park, and then deleting the road. I did this and felt very clever, and it even worked for a while. then I went over to look again, and saw big 'full of garbage' icons hovering right above my lovely parks...

in conclusion, life is pain, and I have no idea how you're supposed to get a dam running. three non-working dams so far, and counting.

theres a mod so that infrastructure vehicles will drive on pedestrian paths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i havent played this game in a little while because i started a new city and put like 3-4 hours in and i didnt save it and the game crashed, but im going to play it soon and continue to make weed forests engulfing my city

• Locked thread