Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If this game is bad I'm going to loving destroy Knuc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You know this game is made by euros because they don't have to worry about entire plains being on fire over there.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I know most cities in the world are on boring plains next to the sea or a river, but it would be cool to have a mountainy map with a river valley or something. Does the workshop support this.

Also how many windmills should I use in the beginning. I always plop down like 8 and the run out of money and I haven't unlocked loans yet and I'm hosed.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Vendor Trash posted:

One or two and add as you go.

I keep only touching this game when I'm seriously about to pass out from being sleepy and it's really making me do retarded poo poo.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Can you make artifical rivers. Because I want to pump my turds into a river, in the middle of town. Turd river.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

You can't terraform directly in city management mode unfortunately. You can try to splash some diarrhea between some ridges on the map if your lucky I suppose, through clever use of pumps and dams.

There needs to be a mod that lets u dam up a ridge with nothing but poo poo water, and the shitflood wipes out your town.

I basically only played sim city to make a big city and then smash with with a natural disaster and see how well it worked after.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

zen death robot posted:

I haven't played this much yet but is there not a treatment plant or anything like that? Just pump the shitwater downstream from the clean intake?

As far as I can tell you just pump the city shitwater directly into the river/coast like it's no biggs.

• Locked thread