Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Kotaku says the traffic system is super poo poo and terrible.

http://kotaku.com/cities-skylines-the-kotaku-review-1690432932

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

rediscover posted:

glad i caught this before i picked it up. i need a good traffic system to keep my poo poo stiff

I kind of do. Because, as the review points out, my pleasure from these types of games is having everything run smoothly .

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
The title ya goose

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

that happened because he has one road for all those services to use and all the cars want to turn left off that road to get to where they're going

Can you go into more detail? His highway seemed ok? I want to get this game, but the "dead bodies everywhere + lovely traffic" was a big flag for my sim-OCD.

Frog Act posted:

I really want this game, it looks like the spiritual successor to sim city 2000

Too soon :(

• Locked thread