Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i haven't touched the game much but what i've played so far seems pretty okay. i've only gotten as far as unlocking the hospital and police hq etc. and i haven't even bothered with exploiting natural resources yet. i haven't bought new parcels of land yet either cuz i feel like i still got plenty to play around with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i'm about to nuke the initial entrance of my city. it's a mess. i had put six-lane one-way roads into and out of the city, then made a T with a six-lane road perpendicular to that and formed the main avenue but i feel like i should just destroy everything in the area and come up with something less retarded because it's all snarled up.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

heres what it looked like a little bit ago:

my next goal is the move into that square north of the right hand side and build a huge dam.

i'm on that map. here is what i did. i built it way dense and only expanded once so i think my roads are basically hosed but w/e

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

it's there from the start click the left top corner icon

• Locked thread