Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

qnqnx posted:

tell me why should I go from simcity4 to cities skyline with an argument other than the obscenely large size of a simcity4 mod folder for it to look pretty

Because it owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

THE PENETRATOR posted:

[TELL] Me Why City-Building Isn't Gay

Because it owns.

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

Bolverkur posted:

I've been waiting for the karmic :10bux: reincarnation of the butthole guy, are you it?

I have absolutely no idea who you're talking about but I do consider myself a butthole guy, so maybe.

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

PantsBandit posted:

my friend was telling me you have to burn dead bodies or your city starts to smell like poo poo but there's no mass grve option apparently

Dude... that's twisted as gently caress, and I'm not laughing.

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

sorry if you're gonna make poo poo threads about poo poo games im gonna make poo poo posts is just the way of the world

Hope you enjoy your "vacation", fucknut. :fuckoff: :commissar: :getout: :frogout:

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

It's so freaking hard to get a good highway system. I figured out before that it's best to just keep the actual highway at ground level, but the custom map I'm using has an elevated highway at the beginning so I carried on and made a spaghetti monstrosity.

All hail his noodley appendage! Haha, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ten Dollars Wasted
Mar 9, 2015

Frog Act posted:

http://imgur.com/a/WdJim

this guy claims to be a traffic engineer and he wrote a guide to laying out roads in CSKY

:jackbud:

• Locked thread