Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
I was recently gifted a copy of Steins;Gate, and I completed it only a few weeks ago. It is an experience I will probably never forget.

I also was recently gifted a copy of this all-ages VN called Shan Gui. If anyone's gone through it, can they tell me anything about it before I boot it up? Cheers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Volt Catfish posted:

So if I want to play the optimal Steins;Gate what version of it should I be playing?

JAST's translation, no contest.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

alcharagia posted:

i played steins;gate and stopped playing after the lukako ending and i don't regret a thing

Darn. I found that it really picked up after him and Farris.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

voltcatfish posted:

chaos head is the most boring murder mystery i've ever played, and i've still got 3 chapters left

and these guys went on to make steins gate, huh? Which I've not played yet but I think is critically acclaimed.

Steins;Gate is generally celebrated. I personally enjoyed it myself.

What's wrong with Chaos;Head so far?

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

everybody take five, maybe get a water.

Would you like to save?

>YES
NO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Junpei Hyde posted:

I like yuri

I personally don't. Most of the characters he voices gets on my nerves.