Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I am largely new to VNs. Is the RE:Zero game coming out tomorrow worth checking out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I've only just started dipping my toe in to VNs and am currently playing AI: The Somnium Files and this thing has some wild tonal shifts. I love that it goes from dad jokes to "the partially-digested eye of the victim's ex-wife was found in his intestine.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I absolutely love that they've taken the joke of Mizuki beating bad guys with a metal pipe and fully embraced it by giving her some sort of quasi-lightsaber pipe.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

I just finished Death Mark and found it to be aggressively mediocre. Should I bother with Spirit Hunter NG?

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Lord Bob posted:

Perhaps I shall find a different way to waste my money on switch games.

Type Moon is releasing an updated version of Witch on the Holy Night later this year and it will have English as an option. I have no idea if it's a good VN, though...

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Saoshyant posted:

Like, I knew it was a sequel of Somnium, but it's also a sequel to Silver Case?

25th Ward is the Silver Case sequel.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Some bad news from the Steins;Gate developer.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Saoshyant posted:

So, Mages is gone? Any word if their VNs will be delisted or do they actually belong to the publisher (SpikeChunsoft) and will likely remain available throughout the years?

They aren't gone (yet), but their chairman has stepped down.

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Anyone want a copy of Death Mark 2 (PS5) for a hefty discount? A shipping error on the part of a certain monolithic retailer has left me with extra copies. $35 shipped, and I'll create a SA Mart thread if there's interest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ornamented Death
Jan 25, 2006

Pew pew!

Tsukihime is out in the US in July. Switch and PS4 (and probably PC?).