Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Ork adept!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

You spell it OrK. With a K.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Valgaav posted:

I had meant 6, but hosed it up - but 16 is great and I'd have voted for it anyway if I thought I could, so 16 it is.

Sure. Female 16.

Because when drek hits the fan you have to roll with it.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Let's call her Sweet 16.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Heh. Ominous indeed.

I'm glad it is not just me who thinks the RNG for this game is poo poo. Well, either poo poo or just stacked against you.

Missing 4 75% chance shots in a row is a regular thing for me.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My favourite little touch is that they, in addition to giving him an inventory, fully statted the dog. He has a whopping 10 HP, the lowest you can get, but some other stats are non-zero. I think 2 or 3 in close combat. Generally exactly what you would expect from a dog.

I wasn't sold on the game at first. I was used to the combat in Shadowrun Returns, and the one here is very different. It is much better, but it takes some getting used to. Then this whole return to Kreuzbasar sequence happened. I was sold.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Steak Eater posted:

a terrible fucker needed to have his face punched in really badly

I love this game so much.

This is all I will say on this topic.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

GhostStalker posted:

Do you mind me asking where the lock is occurring? In spoilers, of course.

Still haven't picked up Dragonfall yet, but SRR apparently doesn't compare all too favorably, plot and gameplay-wise. Still, I got it for $1.50 in a Steam sale, so I can't complain all that much about it!

Returns has a very "arcade" feel to it, doubly so in the last few bits. I liked the plot and the gameplay, but they are just very different.

I get softlocks and crashes on it too.

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Arglebargle III posted:

The party has no mage. Does this mean no fireballs?

No mage on the team, chummer? Cyberwear ate your essence and you cannot cast a thing anymore? The Ares Corporation has got your back with our fine phosporus grenades!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Gravitas
Jun 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mightypeon posted:

Best Mr. Schmidt impersonation voice:

A mission that is named like a pretty popular computer role playing game from a setting that shares a couple of things with the shadowrun setting and which still has a lets play going on right here.

And it is about more or less the last thing you end up doing in that mission. Failing to take into account that you have to do it can lead to hilarious consequences.

It took me about 5 minutes to figure this out, but once I did...

Yup, it was a very delightful moment of "NOOOO" and I barely made it through on my first playthrough.

• Locked thread