Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️
I have a hard time figuring out why would anybody want any standalone portable MP3 player a instead of a used iPhone 4S (one of the best portable audio output ever made and iOS has a gazillion times better UI and app support) or cheap Android when the prices are already so low.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

KozmoNaut posted:

Why do you say it's US phones specifically?

My S8 sounds great, as does my Moto X Play.

I think you're just full of poo poo.

I actually did blind testing with a friend on the 3.5mm output between Exynos Note 9 and a Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with my KZ-KST IEMs. The Note 9 RMAA scores on GSMArena were so much more superior that I was confident I can tell them apart easily, yet I only managed to identify the devices correctly only 2 times in 4 trials.

Not exactly scientifically rigorous but yet this still a zillion times more honest than sighted full-of-poo poo listening "reviews".