Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Reverse Centaur posted:

I jumped on the mp3 player bandwagon pre-ipod when a device that held 8 songs cost $500 (Samsung Yepp - I remember at the time being skeptical of this scrub tier Korean company making handheld devices).

But the moment my first phone could hold songs I was done with them. Nokia e62, a blatant Blackberry rip off, was the first circa 2006.
I got this thing for Christmas 2001 I think. I used to plug it in and listen to it in bed while I slept and it got ridiculously hot and the front navigation button fell off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

omg chael crash posted:

God drat I miss my awful jailbrokem iRiver. High school was so great
I was too scared to RockBox my Archos. :ohdear: