Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

mediaphage posted:

which would be a fine excuse if we were talking about something that is literally as big as a phone. Personally I don't see why people just don't get a frigging iPod Nano if you want a standalone. Good quality, super small and light, etc. Granted, it doesn't have an SD card slot, but I guess some people feel the need to carry around their entire music collections on a trip, or whatever.

The singular downside is iTunes, but given how easy it is to just create and sync playlists, and how rarely you need to use it, I don't think it's too much of a hassle.

iTunes is the worst. ZuneHD is G.O.A.T.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU