Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jose Oquendo posted:

Apple Watch does this, albeit with a 2GB limit on music storage.

The Android Wear watches do this as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005
I FUCKING HATE POOR PEOPLE BUT I LOVE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS and having two dishwashers in my CONDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KillHour posted:

If you're traveling and worried about battery, you should just keep a portable charger in your carry on or something.

Yes, this is good advice in general. Buy portable charger just to keep in your bag, those things are lifesavers. I keep a big backup battery in my work bag and a cheap one I bought at Walgreens that I don't care about losing/leaving somewhere by my door for when my phone battery is almost dead but I have to be somewhere.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

BeastOfExmoor posted:

Apparently you can actually unlock this phone and use it with most GSM providers with a $2 code from eBay, which is really unusual for prepaid phones.

Verizon wanted some LTE frequencies so badly that are essential to their network now awhile back that they agreed to a deal with the FCC that they wouldn't sell any device that used them that was locked. Verizon still loads their prepaid phones up with a bunch of bloatware and an annoying to bypass setup screen that tries to force you to activate service on Verizon before you use the phone but they should all still be unlocked.