Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Heisman was hard as gently caress w these rosters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Yes, that info is incorrect

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I took today off from work if you're around for some reason. Otherwise I don't know when I'll be available other than like Friday evening

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be home by 5pm est, but unfortunately can only play until about 8 or 9. Availability is limited til Wednesday

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Let me know about this evening. My GF is really really not going to want me to play tonight, but I can try to make it happen.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Definitely can't start that late even if I wanted. I'm usually dead tired by that time. I'm willing to wait but don't want to gently caress up the pace of the league

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I am not sure about how much of a guarantee I can make about Monday night or Tuesday. Certainly by next Wed, but I'll understand if I have to take this L.

Weds is best for me as well if we can plan on it

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

That is my preference since I'm EST. I'll be home and ready by 4pm CST

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Dio I'm gonna aim to be back home @ 530 central and will hop right on.

Sounds good, I'll see you then

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll be on and waiting

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You had the momentum going into the half so I kind of saw it coming. Great game dude

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm not sure, I'll try tonight

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'm fine with a sim if it helps us keep going

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Same

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

You're why we discourage drunk posting

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll probably take Florida again. Dunno.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I want to get an idea of who everyone is picking before I make my choice. I want to be someone's rival, just haven't decided yet.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

I'm LSU...and I've set up my Redshirting and Recruiting

This may solidify my initial decision to want Florida. I'll join up today

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

With the new dynasty starting I'm going to only do user games for this one

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Few more weeks probably

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Dio, what's your schedule like tomorrow? I'm off but the earlier the better.

Can maybe play at 5 or 6 est

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

See you at 4:30pm CST?

Yeah lets plan on that

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

JB, any chance you can go at 4 cst? I am supposed to do a face time viewing of a house at 515 cst so if we can start at 345 or 4 it would help. I should be home by like 335

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I got home from work early, so I'll be ready by 3:45 pm CST if you want to plan on that

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

It didn't really help that your guys did t drop any picks and my guys dropped 2 crucial ints. Good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I was assuming this dynasty would die off after this season, so I'm going to bow out of this onr. Didn't recruit this season at all

• Locked thread