Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

The special blood that makes everyone into monsters comes from space aliens.

You can try to "troll" me by posting all the spoilers you want, but come tomorrow I will be playing this game and you will not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Bloodborne is almost here.

hell yeah

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
heres the spoiler https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ubTBDwLses

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder if /v/ will ever chill out about this game or if their asshurt will continue on for many months from now. I've never understood why people take Demons Souls and poo poo so loving seriously.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I want to play this real bad, but school and work get in the way....

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Psycobladder posted:

I want to play this real bad, but school and work get in the way....

May God smite that which would keep a man from gaming.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

zen death robot posted:

Bloodbourne looks good and all, but I get too frustrated at the Dark Souls games to make this a day one purchase.

Its better to play through them when they've patched all the dumb stuff out, which took a few months for DS2

Gasbraai
Oct 25, 2010

Lictor my Dictor
I'm platting lords of the fallen in anticipation of bloodborne, hyped af for this poo poo.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Im excited for the PC release. :)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Im excited for the PC release. :)

Keep dreaming

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Mar 24, 2015

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

PCucks

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SunAndSpring posted:

I wonder if /v/ will ever chill out about this game or if their asshurt will continue on for many months from now. I've never understood why people take Demons Souls and poo poo so loving seriously.

probably not. once people stop getting upset about it they will stop talking about it forever that's how /v/ works

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Miyazaki cucked me, by abandoning the PC.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

zen death robot posted:

LOL CUCKED!! :gb2gbs: with that poo poo

I was referring to the inexplicable "PCucks" in that 4chan screenshot

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
what other games are coming out, anyway
besides proj eternity

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

what other games are coming out, anyway
besides proj eternity

Axiom Verge

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

Dawn of the Final Day

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
epic

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

SunAndSpring posted:

you can cut the shitposting there with a knife

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
drat though I need to file my tax return so I can get bloodborne. looks fun as hell

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

Just run of the mill shitposting. Maybe like 10% of the people posting that poo poo believe what they're posting. Mostly it's just super easy to get a rise out of people who are diehard fans so pretty much the only reason to post on /v/ at all is to either make people angry or get angry yourself

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm playing bloodborne

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
How is it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Incredibly good

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the good way to play the souls games (light armor, no shield) but that's your only option, and you have a gun

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
There's a wooden shield in the game, but it sucks and the game more or less mocks you for using it in the item description. The correct way to play is to stun-parry dudes by shooting them in the face then attacking them.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This game is beyond amazing a true successor to Demon Souls and Dark Souls.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

This game is beyond amazing a true successor to Demon Souls and Dark Souls.

except it costs 500 dollars

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
going to drive around town and follow the UPS man until he finally delivers this to my apartment, the first boss of bloodborne is the anticipation

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Bobnumerotres posted:

except it costs 500 dollars

strange my receipt says 29.99 after discount.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i want to play this game but i looked and theres not a single other ps4 exclusive out atm that looks any good so ill have to wait

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Swelter Discharge posted:

i want to play this game but i looked and theres not a single other ps4 exclusive out atm that looks any good so ill have to wait

The JRPG apocalypse starts in Quarter 2, Bloodborne is merely an appetizer

NIS and Atlus are giving it their all.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Incredibly good

*feeling incredibly jealous*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

this game has an actual friends coop functionality so it's probaby worth it to come up with an imp zone password if anyone wants to

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Although I don't actually have the equivalent of a white soap stone yet so idk how long it is before I get access to that stuff

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I still wish for monster hunter style boss fights for a souls game. Granted it would mean the player characters would have abit more survivability. But all these references to hunting make me feel like I am playing a lie. For true hunting is Monster Hunter itself.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Although I don't actually have the equivalent of a white soap stone yet so idk how long it is before I get access to that stuff
you gotta have 10 insight and then you can buy that + the invasion item from a secret store in hunter's dream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
hmmm I just have to convince my friend with a PS4 to buy this game and then go over there