Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

also make sure you have 2-factor authentication on because before that option existed i was "hacked" like this and someone took my username and password and made their PS4 the primary PS4 and when that happens you can't change it for 6 months. sony support refused to switch it back for me until i stole valor & told them that i was in the military and about to deploy back to iraq and needed to play PS4 without an internet connection lol .

lol drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I may replay it after I finish dark souls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

theres a DS1 mod that changes your equipped weapon 10 times a second which sounds ludicrous.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

What if there was a a
Mod that added conversation wheels and base building...awesome!

This would be epic.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

This mod adds a sack of threshed grain contaning approx 90lbs of wheat to the house in the hunter's dream. You cant interact with the wheat i just thought it was weird that the player doesnt seem to need food. yes, i know theres no mill or oven

Update 1.3: people were complaining that it just looks like a random sack and wasnt very interesting to look at so ive updated it to an open version of a sack that exposes the grain inside. you can now observe the contents of the sack at all times you petulant loving children

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh nooooo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EISe-WdZYE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

there is a save editor right now where people are making sinister FRC dungeons and it could be the ticket to finally discovering this

I still believe.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

What boss rush? I feel like I had seen that enemy variation before too. Had no idea it was something uncommon.

They mentioned before release that one of the chalice dungeons may contain a boss rush. People have been looking for it since launch now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

cross quoting

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

From just announced Bloodborne 2 at the game awards

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Well it was an untitled teaser, just a 4 second shot of something that looked like an elbow. But it looked like an elbow from Bloodborne

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo I don't know how this works but

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K-mz4NnAio

Somebody hacked together the cut content into a chalice battle and lets you fight a missing boss by using their chalice dungeon glyph

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think the first time I beat defiled amy I did it by spamming the red skull arcane art

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

bump for the ps plus newbie rush.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Loading up every character to see what the build was and where they are and deciding which one to delete is the hardest part about playing BB again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i spent an hour the other night invading in old yharnham getting hits every 2-3 minutes. the game is extremely active right now, its cool as hell. Whenevr I invaded I would path like an NPC with the hunter who hangs out under the tower

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does anybody have a link to the hacked chalices with all the weapons. I wanna do a NG scythe Run.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Found it, here's the guide:

All you need is the pthumeru root to do this. I may stream myself getting the burial blade ASAP tomorrow, that would be a fun char.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The enemies are crazy high levels, I just made suicide runs for loot until I found the weapon I wanted.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

star eater posted:

i killed my self from falling after shooting micolash to death.

i’ve done this two times now

How is this possible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dying to micolash happens to me too, i just mean from fall damage. where can that even happen

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't understand those

they're not great but once they're set up they're procedurally generated bloodborne dungeons that you can play forever

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I’ve been playing this game nonstop for about a month so I’m going to bump this thread. This game never really sunk in for me until this most recent attempt and now I’m really hooked on it. I “got gud” and beasted out on Vicar Amelia, Paarl, and several other bosses on the first try and I don’t think I’ve ever felt more like a god playing any other game. Anyways I’m trying to beat the two hunters immediately after Ludwig and they’re a real thorn in my side. See ya later.

Hell yeah. Weapon/build?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Post your most epic triumphant Bloodborne moment. Mine was when I delivered the killing blow to Amelia by breaking her leg and ripping her brain out with a visceral on my first go at her. Pure exhilaration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD0GQHp7YRI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Orphan still kicks my rear end every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This thread is still broken for me, it never loads properly. Maybe I need more insight