Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
I don't think I can wait. I might give in and buy a PS4. help mee.......

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Jumping is cool and it worked fine enough in Dark Souls 2. Oh well, rip jumping and ledge climbing.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

zen death robot posted:

Is the knight set one you get from a labyrinth or through regular progression?

It is found in an optional area, the one where you get access to covenants.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
It would have been fun if there was a slim chance that a Demon's Souls boss could show up in a randomized Chalice Dungeon. Would have been fun to have shot the Adjudicator in his dome with a blunderbuss.

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Why avoid any boss in this game? I understand in Dark Souls II not fighting every boss because why bother with Ancient Dragon or Vendrick but all the bosses in this game are legit fights and fun even if Ebrietas is real hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man

AHungryRobot posted:

lmao. i just chumped the poo poo out of micolash. I just took potshots at him with evelyn from the balcony.

Is it cheesing, or some say cheating?