Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

THE PENETRATOR posted:

When I watched lobosjr abuse the music box (he turns wolfman after 3 uses no matter what) because the good father's 2nd form is easier... the real bloodborne

really? i found the second form much more difficult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i like the axe a lot but the cane makes you feel Like A Boss., and i love the transformation attacks

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
transformation attack into combo on the cane is just so satisfying

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Enjoy a Berry posted:

this game is so loving hard dude lol, only real gamers can handle this poo poo so i know my real gamer bros if they have the throphy. cant belive it some times. can you kill the demons and bests?

There aren't any Demons in Bloodborne.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
she's rela easy with the cane and fire paper, just bum rush her.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
ebrietas was one of the few bosses i beat on the first try, others were umm blood starved beast, celestial emissary (lol) and mergo's wet nurse? i just got inside her rear end with the axe and destroyed the rear end.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
cainhurst is a cool level but i like a couple different ones more, like upper cath ward, both nightmares, forbidden woods.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
nioghtmatre of mensis would be the best level if the boss wasn't so crappy

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I really wish you could aim where you toss someone during a visceral with the camera, like grapples in fighting games. It'd be sick for combos and fighting multiple enemies or using terrain. Also I literally toss this fucker up and down the length of dungeon over the course of the fight ;P

that would be stupid.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

it's too complicated.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
it would remove tension in a lot of moments as well as leading to cheese like throwing someone into a corner repeatedly

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
it's cheesy and doesn't fit in the game at all

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
i bought all the armour sets with insight and fire and bolt paper all the time, as i am a powergamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I have just slain the orphan of kos. This is the finest moment of my life

that fight is one of the msot epic, i like maria right before more but orphan definitely harder and more satisfying to beat

I'm playing ds2: scholar of the first sin right now and this game definitely has its charms although it gets a lot of hate. its definitely like the straight to vhs sequel though