Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
the hamlet is so win .. my favourite souls areas are the miserable garbage pits like the valley of defilement and the hamlet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i play it a lot

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i use extra stamina extra hp and extra item drops. the last one is particularly important for boss fights like kos

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
its useless to compare them really .. i dont think ds3 was ever intended to be a masterpiece like ds1 or bloodborne, its more like a financial obligation for from software. though they definitely put a lot of love into it. not to mention they were made by different teams of staff

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

extremebuff posted:

if the ps4 cant connect to the internet it disables the dlc and all save files snd you have to play the game without the dlc..that is installed on the hard drive. modern gaming is epic

ive played it offline in a hotel room before

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

im listening to the bloodborne ost and it really bothered me that I had to go back three pages to find this thread

dont worry.. i doubt anyone will ever forget about bloodborne

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
This mod adds a sack of threshed grain contaning approx 90lbs of wheat to the house in the hunter's dream. You cant interact with the wheat i just thought it was weird that the player doesnt seem to need food. yes, i know theres no mill or oven

Update 1.3: people were complaining that it just looks like a random sack and wasnt very interesting to look at so ive updated it to an open version of a sack that exposes the grain inside. you can now observe the contents of the sack at all times you petulant loving children

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
:greencube:

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Better Fred Than Dead posted:

there is a save editor right now where people are making sinister FRC dungeons and it could be the ticket to finally discovering this

thats ... not the right way..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
ahh.... kosm, or some say say kosmm