Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm gonna join Isis and insanely hold Sony hostage until they release blodbourne from the hands of the khaffir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

what colour is Ornstein now

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Miyazaki cucked me, by abandoning the PC.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

zen death robot posted:

LOL CUCKED!! :gb2gbs: with that poo poo

I was referring to the inexplicable "PCucks" in that 4chan screenshot

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobby The Rookie posted:

I been watching videos of some guy who went through the whole game and Bloodborne looks to be related to Demons Souls in more than a few superficial ways, but I don't know for certain if that's just From trying to be coy and reference their own games or what.
that's kinda From's thing

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I saw a long man with a big sack and he kidnapped me and took me to an eldritch murder castle :stare: fuuuuuu

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

This game owns. It feels a bit shorter than the souls games but that's not really a bad thing. The amount of totally optional areas/content is insane

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't understand those

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I beat it. What a good game... Surprisingly easy towards the end, the only boss that gave me trouble was ebriatas. Already thinking about my next build.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Over There posted:

Did you play the DLC? Probably even better than the base game.
sadly I cannot. no PS4 so I'm playing on that PSNow streaming service for PC which surprisingly works perfectly well, but it doesn't have the DLC for some insane reason. it has it for some games just not bb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Old Yharnham was scary as gently caress until I looped back around to the lantern at the entrance. It was so nice to finally shoot that fucker on the Maxim gun off the roof. I had like 30k blood echoes near the end so I was walking on eggshells

I killed the Blood Starved Beast and died from poison like 2 seconds later. Thankfully I didn't have to redo it

He wanted to be your friend.