Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Evil Eagle posted:

Yeah it does, but the process is going to take a while. It's a NA PS4 and I am in Kuwait. I'll check tomorrow and see if its actually 100% busted then call sony. I don't want to lose my 73% MGSV save but what can you do.

let me know what you did w/r/t replacement or repair because im in korea and this is my nightmare

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Yeah Bro posted:

is he the guy who said bioshock infinite would be a good game if it said friend of the family a lot?

hell if he aint right

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

the second dlc boss is bad! it even has "fail" in its name!!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i honestly think its pretty lazy. its basically celestial emissary or w/e from base game.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

maria's kicking my rear end, stupid bitch!!!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

loving axe fish guys. fuckers. dickheads.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Ok I murked the two huge fish guys cause I put the visceral up rune on and they are insanely easy to visceral but my new (and old) most hated enemy are the retard frenzy brain guys gently caress them

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I did but I hate them

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Ice Fist posted:

If you're talking about the trolls with the axes you haven't seen anything yet. Those guys pale in comparison to the shark trolls in the third area of the DLC

i found those guys easier to parry minus their dive move which is STUPID and I HATE IT

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

get the god drat whirligig and be a man. its the best

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

also you can basically rush to it. you have to fight maybe 6 guys and 2 dogs

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Ice Fist posted:

You're a better man than me. I died to the pair in the bottom of the well more times than I care to admit.

i separated them by running to the right side (opposite the anchor one) immediately when falling down and then not letting him aggro the other one by getting between them

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

I ran through the first area and picked up some of their armor but didn't find any weapons. I got as far as the guy in a minigun turret

the saw is opposite him. its past the second lantern

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i wish byrgenwerth was bigger

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

tumor looking batty posted:

thats what im doing now. strength chars are FTL

theyre actually the best in bb. imo. this is coming from a dark souls dexfag

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i love the unseen village because after a bunch of hosed up stuff its cool to go back to a place that has same aesthetic as the starting area. still wish byrgenwerth was bigger though

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i hate the abhorrent beast and i hate how many of them you have to kill over the course of chalice dungeons

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

The Kos jumps were the easiest to dodge for me since idk they never seemed to properly connect so I would get like 4 free hits

the kos jump you can literally take two walking steps forward, turn around and visceral him for mega dmg

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

ill show u a vid of how i do it if u want. i recorded all theese fights so i might as well show them off. this is the depth 4 story chalice fight but it works at depth 5 and even with half hp too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhc5km8HrMg

i mean i can do it (and did ) but its just a chore. some of his hitboxes on his moves are the worst in the game imo. im going to watch ur vid anyway though

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Im sad ds3 is gonna be the last souls game, hopefully we at least get bloodborne 2 and 3

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

inri's vid's got me thinking i should do a beast claw build

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

i truly cant wait until April

i hope it doesnt get delayed :ohdear:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i think the kos wall was higher than the ludwig wall for me personally but both were super tough

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

yea, but at sl 4 i think ludwig would be harder. since u can parry kos and even stop him from going into his 2nd form if you murk him hard enough.

thats what i did. i bitched to my irl friend that i was going to break my controller because of orphan and i beat him with all viscerals the very next attempt. thanks for letting me vent irl friend.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I beat the queen on my first try. She was still tough and I think I ran outta vials but she was nothing compared to what was before her imo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Vulich the Subtle posted:

agreed, but also sorry about your avatar.

lol its cool now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

kidsam posted:

hi i'm going to play demons souls for the first time tonight, is there anything crucial i should know?
bloodborne was the first souls game i completed, i've gone through it 4 times now and its my favourite game of all time so i'm excited to finally see the start of it all.

all i know about demons souls is there are skeletons in a graveyard and most people seem to agree the environments are sick as hell :henget:

skeletons in the graveyard is dark souls

most people say dont use a guide but demons souls has kind of a weird upgrade system so you'll be fine looking at a guide to figure out which enemies you need to farm for upgrade materials

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

i dont think the order matters because theres nothing in demons souls as remotely difficult as bloodborne and he beat that just fine. my only tip would be to kill yourself in the nexus whenever youre in human form so you can have white world tendency which unlocks secrets in most of the levels

depending on your build i think demons is harder :q:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

In Training posted:

I'm mighty tempted to try and kill every single Souls boss between now and Dark Souls III release

i was going to do this but i bought an asian ps3 in korea and the x and o buttons are switched. i played the entirety of demons souls like that but i cant do dark souls with that button scheme it pisses me off too much

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

I.N.R.I posted:

i think u can switch which button does what under accessability. well you can do that with a ps4 anwyay

nah not with ps3 :(

also it only happens in certain games. mgs series is fine but souls series it switches

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06-enCTydBE&t=365s

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

hmmmmmmm i might have to do that too because they will undoubtedly release it in korea 3 weeks earlier as well. ill just sell it off once english version drops or something

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

im doing a beast claw build any pointers?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i took like a month off and loaded up ng+ ludwig fight and beat him first try. my gamer power levels are off the charts right now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

HolePisser1982 posted:

i took like two weeks off of bloodborne and it felt like forever

i decided im a trophy hunter now so im trying to platinum stuff

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

i dont have the bloodborne plat trophy yet though cause i just need the third ending (don't fight)...i havent done it because i either just start new characters or dont want to deprive myself the epic gehrman fight

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

it probalby took me a good 30+ times to beat kos

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Benny D posted: