Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I’ve been playing this game nonstop for about a month so I’m going to bump this thread. This game never really sunk in for me until this most recent attempt and now I’m really hooked on it. I “got gud” and beasted out on Vicar Amelia, Paarl, and several other bosses on the first try and I don’t think I’ve ever felt more like a god playing any other game. Anyways I’m trying to beat the two hunters immediately after Ludwig and they’re a real thorn in my side. See ya later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

In Training posted:

Hell yeah. Weapon/build?

Saw spear +9/ Tonitrus +8. Dumped most of my points into skill endurance and vitality so I can really stick and move and do pretty big damage

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I already beat Mergo’s so now I’m doing the DLC before finishing up and starting NG+. Having a blast

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bloodborne kicks so much rear end.

I think it might be the best game I’ve ever played? It’s rooted deep inside my brain now like no other game I can think of

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
Post your most epic triumphant Bloodborne moment. Mine was when I delivered the killing blow to Amelia by breaking her leg and ripping her brain out with a visceral on my first go at her. Pure exhilaration

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Leadthumb posted:

Big time dark souls fan here. I never thought I would get to play this game, but my wife got a ps4 for christmas and the complete edition was only 14 bucks!
I am extremely hyped to get home and play.

Happy hunting.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
I have just slain the orphan of kos. This is the finest moment of my life

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004
drat Micolash is a real rear end in a top hat on NG+. Took a break from trying him to stomp on the Crow of Cainhurst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lmfao this rules