Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
On my first playthrough and Cleric Beast kinda gave me a false sense of security since he's more like a big Dark Souls boss. You just need to stay underneath him. But Father Gascoigne took me at least 15 tries. He really beats the methodical Dark Souls playstyle out of you and you have to just be relentless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Old Yharnham was scary as gently caress until I looped back around to the lantern at the entrance. It was so nice to finally shoot that fucker on the Maxim gun off the roof. I had like 30k blood echoes near the end so I was walking on eggshells

I killed the Blood Starved Beast and died from poison like 2 seconds later. Thankfully I didn't have to redo it

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Feb 27, 2019

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Just killed Vicar Amelia and caused nightfall by touching some saintly beast skull. I'm sure this is good

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
I wandered into the Hemwick Witch and beat her on my first try, but the Shadow of Yharnham took me like 10 tries. I'm playing offline so I'm really feeling lost and probably forgot about a pathway somewhere.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Rom :(