Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
new av is pretty cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yea he's a bastard, easily one of the hardest to beat in the game

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
buy a wireless n router is the actual answer, which still isn't helpful

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
shields have always and always will be a crutch

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Saki posted:

Wet nurse was dissapointing but gehrman owned. Extremely reminiscent of gwyn right down to parry spam being the easiest way to win. Now to start over as an arcane build. Might try a no parry run, at least for bosses.

godspeed

my next run is a skill run with a character using the whip/cane but I'm stuck in the witcher hole ATM

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

01011001 posted:

their mechanics are "you should be parrying them to death" for the most part

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
that sounds cool

i kind of want to do that, seeing as they're skill weapons anyway

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
eveyrthing about cainhurst is the best

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yea, but all things considered those are such small issues. it really tells a story of a dream team that can work on any deadline imho

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

I.N.R.I posted:

its really good and i think the dlc is going to be the best poo poo since sliced bread

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
maybe he's involved with both, he's proven himself to be at his best when forced to perform on tight schedules

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
hello page 69,

to beat rom, my advice is to kill his spiderlings first, and dodge his moves. they're kinda predictable once you get an eye for them.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

rediscover posted:

rom is female

i literally had no idea, thanks

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

THE PENETRATOR posted:

ive heard that the retarded language they speak in miyazaki's country doesnt have gendered nonspecific pronouns like "he" or "she"... not going to look it up though

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ebrietas is the boss that gave me the most trouble, and is easily one of my favorite bosses in the game

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
you could play 'whip it' by devo through spotify on your ps4 for maximum laughs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

SunAndSpring posted:

I am very excited.

you should double your excitement because its that good