Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You can press square on the RGB slider screens to get normal palette of colors. Including cool poo poo like yellow or purple for eye color.

But the answer is yes. It's the same facegen engine as oblivion, which is really obvious when you change the age or feminine/masculine features. Older?? = More yellow skin. Sorry for the jaundice. Feminine?? More purple/white bloated Orc face. Masculine?? Chingalore.

I heard the more insight you get the more you start to see hosed up poo poo. You know how the doll doesn't "come to life" until you get 1 insight?

Well I guess it's like that but there are loving spider Cthulhu monsters all over the starting town.

Good before I logged out last night I loving chugged the five madmen knowledges for 5 more insight. :chanpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Vicar amelia can loving stop screaming

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I just made these stupid loving things after getting the stake driver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUQnDCpTAUU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayguEP405mI

Game is good

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Summoned some kirkhammer help for amelia. God drat. She got owned.

Managed a viceral attack by accident too.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ok these mother loving baggers don't inspire "hit to regain hp" when they loving two shot you.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

deadwing posted:

those guys are like the easiest dudes though, dodge their first attack, hit em with a charge attack, then while they're doing their angry animation hit em with another charge attack

Totally. I've been staking the hell out of them. Easy 1394 souls too. Just drat, compared to everything else.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
gently caress my saw blade is at +6 I think (145 +44 with gems) and still has bullshit scaling. The kirkhammer can go S rank?! Jesus

Farming twin blood offf the baggers is great cause the spawn is RIGHT there. Fantastic.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
"I hope you fuckers enjoyed yourselves" - me, to the mob of idiot loving chavs after they gang bang me to death

I DO NOT APPRECIATE bell lady reanimating the loving dead

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Fighting the shadows of yharman was great with the electric mace

Very lol worthy.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
gently caress that last hunter in the crow quest

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Nanomashoes posted:

Get him to 2 hand his katana and then run away and he'll keep it out and die from the hp loss.

i loving wish. he refused to two hand his katana so I just kept janking him on the stairs with ludwigs holy R2 stagger

I don't know how but i managed to overpower two of his heals and just destroy him without taking any damage.

after getting my face handed to me 10 times.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
finally found the broken lamp in the gaol

gently caress this unholy HELLHOLE

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I want the loving weapon that taps into a god drat dying star.

Like holy hell yes.

ALso THE REBORN can suck my dil

what the gently caress are these witches doing I dont appreciate these gaping dragon flashbacks

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Ok what the gently caress, I had 41 Insight and feeling good, the students in the lecture hall are push over assholes that die instantly

NOW? I have 23 insight, and they spit up boiling water and stretch their arms through the walls

What the gently caress? poo poo is hardest with less insight?!

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It must've been hosed. I loaded that area like 12 times yesterday and that only started happening at late.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
40+ insight for the invisible horrors

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Prevail in my stead isn't as good as "I can't go on..."

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Game rules bye

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Shadow fight was hilarious with the TONITRUS because as they started transforming it started doing RIDICULOUS damage. Last guy was a chump that took like 1400 damage by the time he died and his damage meter stopped building.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Does Alfred's quest line not end at the queen? Cause I assumed it did and loving put him down for his lust, hunter of hunters style

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I looked it up. Good.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

01011001 posted:

do you get the rune if you kill him there

Hell yes you do. And he calls you a bitch. More like he's the bitch. Charging his retarded rear end wheel and nearly
Killing himself. I put him down with the burial blade

I wish I could clone my save so I could keep dicking around without going into ng+ but ALSO go into ng+ you know?

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Watch this guy kill the shadows at lv4 in ng+7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a87LVI-_ks

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
It's fuckin insane :captainpop:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Here's more of his stuff

All the boss fights

https://www.reddit.com/r/bloodborne/comments/3fk7k3/heres_my_ng7_all_bosses_bl4_run/

His hp is low cause he's stacking low hp ++damage gems like a psycho (35%?)

I guess if you're gonna die in one hit anyway, go hog wild.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Zodar posted:

i can't remember which thread this came from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayguEP405mI

From pg 54. I'm honored to have my gay video posted

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Is it ever worth it to jack up the scaling on a weapon over a damage percent gem

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Sucks (or its good) that even stacking an extra 12% against beasts and tons of fire my +6 saw only barely reach the raw output of my +9 burial blade (with its is ridiculous gems)

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
The bell maiden chime is like a starting pistol

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Bloodborne chalice dungeons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfaOzvfLG48

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Yeah the specific situation was blood starved in loran

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
loving watchdog in defiled. Can dodge his charge easily except sometimes he does it immediately following an attack and the warning is lost

Doesn't help he shakes his head for every loving attack

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I killed the watchdog in defiled and it felt extremely *nerd voice* win

Especially since I was exhausted and said "one more" and that's when it happened

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I'm thinking about dark souls 2 for ps4 cause I really liked it over dark souls 1 but I think that was because of one thing:

Power stance dual wielding maces was epic

Every boss is the drum break in the air tonight

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
:poolgirl:

I think I've been too spoiled in bloodborne tho, the weapons and rally system are so good. Total crutches I need

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
What got improved in ds2 with the expansion

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Amy's vortex hands can fuk off in defiled

I'm always just a little too close when she does her super long arm slam

Also rip dude who is fighting chikage hunter and social media simultaneously

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Bobnumerotres posted:

the placement of everything was redesigned for a far more pleasant experience

Hummery

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Amy fight awesome cause you just stand still when she jumps and get free hits on the head and then dodge toward her combos and gently caress her up.

What a great fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You know what fight sucked

Giant dude in ds 2

The one that also rips his arm off