Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Big time dark souls fan here. I never thought I would get to play this game, but my wife got a ps4 for christmas and the complete edition was only 14 bucks!
I am extremely hyped to get home and play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Over There posted:

Be aggressive and don't hold back.

This is the hardest thing to remember after playing the other dark souls games. Gascoigne forced me to break all my old habits, but I probably died to him like maybe 20 times in a row and I don't think I learned what I was supposed to.

Currently hiding in old yharnam from a man in a tower, who I guess owns a minigun?

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I used my immortality to kill minigun man by throwing us both off the building. This game rules.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

I can't beat lady maria. Not going to stop trying, but the game is just a get killed by lady maria simulator right now.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Finally beat Maria with the church pick. I love this thing, kinda bummed that it's such a late game drop.