Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Sweet Tea 2 66.67%
Pepsi 0 0%
Arson 1 33.33%
Diet Dr Pepper 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office

cletus42o posted:

Wreckus, let me know if you want to do this. I played a user game yesterday with no problems, so hopefully we wouldn't have any issues.

I can go sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

cletus42o posted:

I'm online now and I'll leave it on for a while, so just shoot me a message or invite and I think it'll wake the game up and make a noise.. but I'll check in often enough.

Ill be on the rest of the night if you see this

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Im on all day today if you wanna pick a time. Lazy Sunday

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Wreckus what does your weekend look like?

Sorry I was in Philly and missed this. I'm on almost every night this week from 9-12 EST

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

John Brown posted:

You know...it's really bs that the CPU can use the locked out feature and schedule visit during an advance.

Anyway, Wreckus we're up. I'm going to stick with Miami for the rest of the season.

I should be on mostly every night this week.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Thatll be perfect for me

• Locked thread