Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which is best?
This poll is closed.
Sweet Tea 2 66.67%
Pepsi 0 0%
Arson 1 33.33%
Diet Dr Pepper 0 0%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I will straight up give your QB a respectable amount of THP if that would change your mind.

Second this as well as the collusion proposition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Who are we waiting on?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC gives up first points of the season and cruises over ND 37-6

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sorry man I forgot to check and loading everything up takes a while. I'll try checking online tomorrow (it's down right now) but I know I didn't change any points around this week.

UNC r2a

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'll back off Robinson JB.

I've got in-laws coming into town today. I'll try to squeeze my game in at some point but I know I can't do it this weekend. I'll keep you posted.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

We appear to be up and running again. Let's aim to get this advanced as soon as GT/BC play their game.

I've got in laws in town until Saturday morning so I'd love it if we can wait until then but if not I understand as mine is not a user game.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Got my game in.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Hmmm I forgot I have a game this week and can't recall if I've played it. I'll get to it tonight if I haven't.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC notches another shutout this time against Louisville. My D is quite stout this year, at least against the computer. Best I've played with in any dynasty despite a poor "rating". They don't generate a lot of turnovers but just do a great job of not allowing sustained drives. That and they always seem to get consecutive sacks as soon as the other team gets into field goal range. I'm very curious to see how they fare against users, but also will be sad to see their good name tarnished. Based on well it feels like they are playing I was expecting to see a big lead against everyone in all defensive metrics (except takeaways) but annoyingly VT and Miami are close. Maybe some tuning update changed things.

Urelated I also realized that I think I'm the only user to have beat and lost to everyone here (not counting other dynasties). Hooray for being inconsistent!

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Dio ever able to play between noon and 3pm eastern? Otherwise gotta go this weekend when looks good for you early in the day?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
10 minutes?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Just realized that this could get interesting as I'm out of town first weekend of June. Any ability of playing this upcoming week during the day? If not how about one evening late next week at like 11PM eastern (less preferred as I have to wake up early but if needed I'll do it)

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Dio unless we get an ok to wait until the weekend of the 14th want to try Wednesday night at 11PM eastern?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Diodeous posted:

I don't want to make the league wait that long. I'll try to do Wednesday at 11

Keep me posted if you can or can't. I'd be waking up at 0430 local to play this so I don't want to wake up early for nothing. If we have to wait so be it.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Heading to bed for the night, I've left the game logged on in the dynasty so I can roll out of bed and get this started. Look for my invite cause I likely wont be responding to yours.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
edit: ah there you are

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC over NC stae 18-7. What a bizzare game from my side of the controller. Never had my punt returns have such an important impact on the game. Gibson goes 3-13 as he throws to wide open guys with the wrong force (my fault) or leads even more open guys out of bounds (not my fault). Sad that I missed the shutout by blowing that one third and long you had but as usual, my D bails out my anemic offense.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Hey now. 2 seasons ago I did the same thing and led total/pass/run yardage as well as points. This is the best D I have ever accumulated however so far my stats are with only one user game. Time will tell. I always have difficulty stringing together a consistent season but I do feel like if I was going to do it any year this one is going to be it.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
100% down for eradication of divisions

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I won't be able to get mine in until Thursday at the soonest but more realistically Saturday

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Didn't we determine that the no XP bug is because you are coaching a previously user coached team? What if we were to bring in a new non ACC team?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sorry, I missed the advance, I'll get my game in today.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC blanks Clemson. Cap'n must have left his team with a pass heavy AI, unfortunate as I couldn't reach my bonus goals for visiting D-line men. Oh well.

Nebraska and Clemson lost which may allow someone to back into the NCG.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Wait I missed that cletus has two losses? I think that means the ACC CG is pre-determined now barring a CPU loss.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

cletus42o posted:

drat did y'all get my hopes up for nothing?

I only have 1 loss in our division, but I'm not sure that matters for CCG?

ACC rules (not sure about EA silliness) looks at conference record.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
If the computer can somehow beat me with negative total yards I shall...

... consider it but most likely not.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

In as FSU, and no XP bug! Lets go internet football.

And a glimmer of hope shines for cletus.

If you want to wipe the result from our game this week I can play sometime this weekend probably, like afternoon time eastern.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Get real, I'm not losing this ranking as long as this dynasty lives on.

Cletus I can maybe play today starting between 2 and 3 eastern. Waiting on a ruling by the wife. Otherwise next weekend is the time I'm back in town.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Let's shoot for next weekend then. Have to pack tomorrow so doubt it although keep your eye here.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Just an FYI, our game is done.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Bad commish, no more editing posts.

Fortunately I have a bye. Let's move this so we can play this weekend as I'm gone next one.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I can learn....I hope. I just check my bookmarks and when I don't see an updated thread I don't open it

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sooooo I just broke my thumb...in a cast for a month. Torn because I know my chances of winning are low but like you said this might be my year so....I'd hate to hold up the dynasty for a month but to lose the season like this, drat. What are your thoughts.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Youre right, I was just hoping it wasnt so. Let's still play, who knows, I may get lucky, I'm only in a thumb spica. I don't know times yet this weekend but I think I can play when you wake up either day, what time is that usually.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Ill try to be on around 930 CDT today. It may be a mess but my fingers are free. Id rather take the almost assuired loss over the garunteed one.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I think it was about a year ago we had to Sim our other championship.

I guess I've played this game too much because muscle memory is apparently a major component . Even controlling things with my uninjured left and was hard since the controller with unsteady Sigh, I'll now spend several days wondering what if.

Gg

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Peach bowl, what a crock of bull. Sad to Sim and watch my defence not perform but at least cpu unc dropped 63 on UK.

edit: failed upload, had to take over on final drive of game to get into FG range of second game.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jul 15, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'm out of town until Sunday so if we can hold advances until then I'd be grateful

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
That's because you somehow got to 6*prestige before me. I've finally got that last star. You are all now on notice; North Carolina is Tar Heel Country.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Likewise I'm gone starting in a few hours until Monday. No website access either I don't think (never had good luck on my desktop so I figure the phone will suck)

• Locked thread