Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Just got a 1941 Walking Liberty half dollar NGC MS61 in the mail today.

The NGC stack so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Finally got my mitts (pun intended) on one of these babies.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I believe it's the US Mint's first non-flat coin too. It's concave with the glove.

I think I wanna get a high graded NGC 1986 ASE next.

Super Aggro Crag fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Nov 29, 2015

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

Whelp. Lost my job. Sold my entire stack so far minus my Zombucks set, my slabs, and my junk Walking Liberty halves.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

I doubt the Zombucks will be worth that much of a premium in the long run. What do you think? I just out up my full silver and copper set on eBay a couple hours ago.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

After a year+ since I had to sell my stack I am finally in a place again where I can start slowly rebuilding my stack. Going to keep it simple and just cop an ounce or $1 FV a week. Managed to snag a decent Morgan for $20 shipped, so that is a good start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

In your experience, do LCSs pay under/spot/over when selling poured bars and casts? I love the way poured bars look but IDK if it is worth the premium over say generic round.